What Information do we Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, request a demo, subscribe to plans or our newsletter, respond to a survey, connect with our support or fill out a form. We collect information like –
- Company name
- Shipping information
- Email address and phone number
- Payment and billing information (payment method details, first and last digits of your payment card)
- Information, including images and data, designs
- Order handling information.
Purpose & Use Of Personal Data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with the service and to process your request.
- To improve our Website and to personalize your experience;
- To communicate with you and to improve our customer service;
- To process transactions;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for subscription may be used to send you information and updates about your plan/package, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
You can withdraw the consent given at any time with effect for the future.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No information or personal details collected is sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties.
Third-Party Service Providers
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third-Party Payment Processor
For online payments, we use payment Service providers. Ezycreate does not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank Account information. We only record the payment method you have chosen.
Compliance with Law and Other Disclosures
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Personal data will only be disseminated to public bodies to comply with mandatory statutory provisions. Your data will not be disclosed to private third parties without your permission. Our staff have a duty of confidentiality and adhere to legal data protection regulations. We shall ensure that the standard of protection of personal data is maintained even by trusted third parties whether within or territory outside India and comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations governed in India.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. However, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.